OSOU Mock Test
0 of 10 questions completed
These questions will help students to appear OS-CIT course conducted by Odisha State Open University, Sambalpur.
- The Question Booklet consists of 50 questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- All questions are of multiple choice. Four possible responses are given for each question out of which only one option is correct. Choose the correct one and darken the appropriate circle completely in the corresponding number given in the OMR sheet.
- Each question carries 01 mark only. For each correct response, 01 mark will be awarded.
- The Full Mark for the test is 50.
- The duration of the test is 1 hr.
- The candidates are required to fill up the particulars in the OMR sheet by using Blue/Black ball point pen only, use of Pencil or any other writing material is not allowed.
- The candidates are required to check carefully that the test booklet number is printed on cover page and the test booklet contains such number of paper as mentioned on the cover page.
- In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately report the matter to the invigilator.
- The Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the answer sheet are collected and counted by invigilator.
- The candidates are required to strictly adhere to rules of examination. Any candidate found to have resorted to unfair means or misconduct in the examination hall shall be expelled from the examination hall on the spot and and his/her examination shall be cancelled.
- Use of any document , textual materials, calculators or any other electronic gadget, log tables, mobile phones, plain papers are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- internet 0%
- presentation graphics 0%
- spreadsheet 0%